The NJACC promotes Culture Change in care settings to improve the lives of individuals and their caregivers by seeking to transform the traditional practices of long-term care to practices that uphold individualized care and services, supporting dignity, choice and autonomy.
- The NJACC will create a presence for Culture Change in New Jersey through mediums such as social media, our website, and an e-newsletter.
- The NJACC will focus on education for the “masses.”
- The NJACC will host forums for stakeholders to share with each other, including best practices, success stories, and more.
- The NJACC will connect with direct care workers to support and honor their voices. We will work with established groups, determine their needs, etc.
- The NJACC will promote Culture Change theories and practices to the future leaders of long-term care, utilizing support networks, education, and more.
Chairperson: Candice Pietrzak, CTRS
Co-Founder and Treasurer: Toni Lynn Davis, MHA, CNHA
- Educate people in the State of New Jersey about person-centered care
- Strengthen our Board and Committees
- Continue to develop and nurture relationships with other associations to further our reach and impact in New Jersey
Please consider joining one of our groups dedicated to the above goals by contacting us at email@example.com.